There's always lots going on at The Old Millbrook School EarlyON Child and Family Family Centre!!
Kids Clothing Swap Fundraiser
Sunday November 24, 2019, 9:30am - 12:00pm
How the Swap Will Be Run:
Families are asked to drop off gently used, undamaged children’s clothing
sizes 0-14 they want swapped to The Child and Family Centre between
Tues. November 5th & Wed. November 20th during Program Hours.
**Please help us by sorting the clothes by size ahead of time if at all possible **
· One Ticket will be given per item of clothing upon drop off.
· Families will bring their tickets to the swap to be used to “purchase new to them” clothing items. We will do our best but cannot guarantee that all tickets will be able to be used.
· Entry to the swap for a voluntary donation to The Old Millbrook School Family Centre.
· Want to participate but don’t have any clothing to “swap”? You’re still invited and will be able to purchase clothing items at the event.
· Are you wanting to purge some closets but don’t want to come to the swap? We still need those clothes so we can offer options to as many people as possible. Please consider donating those clothing items to our event.
For more information or any questions please call 705-932-7088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Halloween Pot Lunch Lunch and Costume PartyTuesday October 29th, 10:00am - 12:30pm
Please join us for a morning of Tricks and Treats!!!
Pot Luck Lunch at 11:00am, please bring a nut free dish to share.
Wear a costume or the children can wear a dress up outfit from the Child and Family Centre or choose not to dress up.
Stay and Play will still run from 9:00am -2:00pm that day.
The fourth Tuesday of each Month
9:30am - 10:30am
Chat with a Public Health Nurse
Please join us on the fourth Tuesday of each month for a opportunity to chat with a Public Health Nurse about your child's growth and development.
No appointment needed.
Some of the topics that a PHN can offer support around are:
Transitioning to solid foods
Gross motor development
Supports for new parents
Prenatal Support and Information
And so much more.
We can't wait to see you all there.