Looking for a way to become involved in a Community Program and meet some new people?
Join The Old Millbrook School Family Centre Inc.
Board of Directors!
The Board of Directors is a group of volunteers who work behind the scenes to support The Old Millbrook School EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
Responsibilities of the Board of Directors include:
1. Attend monthly evening meeting to discuss operations.
2. Support Promotion of the Programs.
3. Actively plan, participate in and support fundraising efforts
5. Support and assist with preparation of funding and grant applications.
6. Help to organize special events,
7. Communicate positively with community groups and public.
If you are interested in being considered as a member, please contact the OMSFC by phone at 705-932-7088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.