Looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity? The Family Centre has a few vacancies on its Board!
The Board of Directors is a group of volunteers who work behind the scenes to oversee the management of the Family Centre. We would love to hear your ideas!
Duties of the Board of Directors include:
1. attend monthly meeting to discuss centre operations,
2. develop and implement programming,
3. coordinate advertising and promotion,
4. supervise staff,
5. prepare funding and grant applications,
6. organize special events,
7. communicate with community groups and public.
Come and make a difference in your community for a great and rewarding cause! The volunteer position requires 5-10 hours of time per month, including the monthly meeting that takes place at 6:30 on a weeknight evening (usually Wednesdays).
Call us (705-932-7088) or send us a message if you're interested and we can provide more details!!